How should we do breathing during Surya Namashkar?
- and 12. Pranamasana - Breath Normally.
- and 11. Hasta Utthanasana (Raised arm pose)- Inhale while raising the arms.
- and 10. Padahastanasana (Hand to foot pose) - Exhale while bending forward.
- and 9. Ashwa Sanchalanasana (equestrian pose) - Inhale while stretching the right leg back.
- and 8. Parvatasana (Mountain pose) - Exhale while taking the left leg back.
- Ashatanga Namskara (Salute with eight parts or points) - The breath is held out in this pose. There is no reparation.
- Bhujangasana (Cobra pose) - Inhale while raising the torso and arching the back.